Monday 19 December 2011

Christmas Party Success

Well….what a night!!  100% turnout and lots of ‘Oooo’ing and Aaaa’ing’ at my lovingly prepared foodie treats.  As the unofficial family ‘feeder’ I get a lot of joy from seeing my peeps enjoy my creations.  As my extended family I hope that you try out some of my recipes and that you enjoy them too.


(One of the tables of food at our Christmas Party)

(My youngest daughter and my dad getting into the party spirit)


Allready planning next years party ;)

2 comments:

  1. That's absolutely wonderful!!!
    Your blog is amazing and I'll be surely grabbing some great tips for my Christmas dinner!!!Thanks:)

    http://www.radicaldiningsociety.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is such a great photo to describe the night! Looks like they had such a lovely time and everything looked scrummy!!! xx

    ReplyDelete